Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun Day Today

Tomorrow I'm going to the car show with Daddy and Sophie and tomorrow is Tuesday. We have to do a lot of work because of Thanksgiving. We had Theo the Thankful turkey come back again this year. He has a lot of feathers. At the very bottom of the turkey at his feet, I wrote there, "CDs and CD players." I like CD players. I think they are fun because they play CDs and you actually get to have your own. I share one with Sophie and Mom, and Mom uses it for music class, and Sophie uses it for music she calls rock and roll.

The thankful turkey has pencil at the top of this head (I call it a black-headed turkey) and two green eyes. And I wrote a lot of things I was thankful for [on feathers] including crafts. I was the person in charge of that for the activity for FHE, and I thought it up. We are having a whole bunch of people over for Thanksgiving, and I mean a bunch!!

No comments: