Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Post

Today, I did time4learning and today my dad is helping out with my scout meeting. My scout meetings are later now because of the daylight-savings time-change so it is darker after the meetings. Sometimes I go to the park after Scouts and sometimes my friends go there. At church park I also like to climb the mountain and there's a bamboo forest right next to the mountain. Last night my dad took me to get donuts for Family Home Evening and pump my bicycle tire.

The tent that I got for Christmas a long time ago and I slept in it for a long time, just recently, last August I stopped sleeping in it and put it away. But just recently I just put it up, not to sleep in. But one Friday a month I will sleep in it, on special occassions.

On Saturday there is a 50/50 chance I will go camping. If I go, we will launch off model rockets and since my dad is the scout master and we're doing it for scouts, I will wear my cub scout uniform.

No comments: