Tuesday, November 20, 2007

cool day today..............................

TODAY, I got a haircut at little cutz ( It is mainly for smaller kids so they make their Es backward and Zs instead of Ss. ) and later I will go to the car show.
This is a picture I think is really cool:

When I go to the car show, it's this thing where there's a whole bunch of cars and you can look at them, and some you can get inside, and you can get your picture taken with some of them, and it is all at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ben
I finally got on line today.
I DO NOT have a blog... mostly cause I do not know how to get one started... but I do believe I would have NOT MUCH TO SAY...
But I LOVED reading yours.. keep up the good work... sounds like you had lots of good days...
see you on Sunday.
Have a great Thanksgiving day. we have invited out neighbors who have the two dogs... you did meet them once I think.
love to you and your family..
sister wright