Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Day and Beyond


On Christmas Day I opened presents and I got a whole bunch of cool presents. I got some slippers that had leopard spots on them and they were really soft on the outside, and they were on the couch filled with candy, just like everybody else's, except my parents, theirs were in boxes, I guess, I forgot. I also got this new bike, which was almost the first thing I saw besides the couch full of candy. Here's the picture of my bicycle:


I took this picture, along with a whole bunch of other pictures. Here are some other pictures that I took, including, but not limited to, these pictures:


This is a Japanese garden at the corner. I call it "The Garden at the Corner." But it is at a man's house.




This is a picture from the parking lot behind my house. I'm surprised my parents let me go there.




This is a picture of our street. Some of the pictures that I took are tilted because I think it looks cool to take pictures with the camera at different angles.




This is a picture of the front of our house. This is the one that I tood that is just plain, not at any different angle.



This is a picture of our car. There is a big white smudge in front of the license plate, because license plate numbers are not supposed to be on the Internet.

These are all pictures taken by my new, blue camera that has a red shutter button, two viewfinders that look like binoculars, because it is designed for kids, because some kids can't close one eye. A square LCD screen, an on and off button...It makes a funny noise when you start the camera. It also has white and red spots.

I had a VERY fun Christmas, and those aren't all the presents I got, I got way more presents! I got a Secret Santa present, and it was a Magnetix kit!

K, Bye!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ben... sounds like you had a great Christmas... I also like to take pictures sort of lopsided.. I am still not feeling well... will call you when I am feeling better... hopefully Thursday or Friday we can do something with the primeary class..

I enjoyed watching the rose parade in my bed.. did you go to see it or watch it on
TV...
hope to see you soon
sister wright